Are you excited for fall and all of the outdoor adventure opportunities it brings with it? We know we are, and we’re ready to get you behind the wheel of the perfect N Charlotte Toyota for the job… the 2017 Toyota Tundra! This powerful truck is perfect for towing, hauling, and off-roading, but it’s also comfortable and spacious enough for family getaways. Let’s take a closer look at the 2017 Toyota Tundra near Charlotte!
Take things off the pavement in the 2017 Toyota Tundra
This incredible N Charlotte Toyota truck has all the performance capabilities you need to get out and off the pavement, including:
- A 4.6L or 5.7L V8 engine that offers plenty of horsepower and torque to get you through any tough terrain AND pull heavy loads
- Speaking of heavy loads, if you’re going to be hauling your camper out or taking the boat to the lake for some fishing, you’re all set! This 2017 Toyota near Charlotte can pull up to 10,500 pounds, and comes with options like a TOW/HAUL mode and Trailer Sway Control.
- Plenty of bed options! Choose between 5.5 feet, 6.5 feet, and 8.1 feet in length for all of your hauling needs (you can fit a TON of pumpkins in the back!).
- Rear-wheel drive with automatic limited slip differential, as well as four-wheel drive with active traction control. This means taking this N Charlotte Toyota off the pavement is as simple as it gets and you have the control you need to handle any terrain!
Hit the road in this new Toyota truck near Charlotte
However, the 2017 Toyota Tundra near Charlotte isn’t just about performance. It’s also packed with comfort, entertainment, and technology features designed to make your drive time better even if you’re just planning a family leaf-peeping trip. Check out these features:
- A spacious cabin available in plush leather trim that features seating options for 3, 5, or 6. You’ll also love the power adjustable driver’s and passenger’s seats!
- Top technology. You’ll have options like the Entune Premium JBL audio system, which also weaves in navigation and the Entune App suite, as well as Bluetooth wireless technology, predictive traffic and weather, and Sirius XM Satellite Radio.
- Cruise control for highway driving, as well as other technology like an integrated backup camera to give you an extra set of eyes behind your N Charlotte Toyota truck.
Plus, did we mention that the 2017 Toyota Tundra is also featuring a brand-new TRD Pro trim level? This particular model is decked out with top TRD performance features that make it an off-road aficionado. You’ll find elements like dual exhaust, TRD Pro Bilstein front and rear shocks, black alloy TRD wheels, and aluminum skid plates to protect your ride against the elements!
Want to take a test drive? Come on down to Toyota of N Charlotte today – we’re located at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23, and we’re open seven days a week!