The contest and vote are now over. Congratulations to the winner – Julia Glas from Rock Hill!
The 10 finalists in our Charlotte Ballet Nutcracker Holiday Photo Contest have been chosen! The photo with the most reactions on Facebook (like, laugh, wow etc.) will receive a holiday prize package that includes 4 tickets to the Nutcracker at the Belk Theater December 9-23. Not a finalist? Purchase your tickets here! Voting ends Friday, December 8th at 9am.
Or like your favorite photo below – Make sure you scroll down to see all 10!
Holiday Family Photo 2017 Contest Official Rules
November 20, 2017
1 Winner: 1 winner will receive 4 vouchers for tickets to the Charlotte Ballet’s performance of the Nutcracker (Playing at the Belk Theater December 9-23), 4 tickets to Carowinds WinterFest (Select nights November 24-December 30), and a $100 Harris Teeter Gift Card. (ARV $484)
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must go to the contest page on wccbcharlotte.com to enter. Users may then complete the entry form, upload a family photo, and submit. The top 10 photos selected by a panel of judges will be uploaded to a Facebook album on WCCB News Rising’s page and the photo with the most reactions will be the winner. Winners will be notified via email or phone call. Prizes must be claimed at the station. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 11:59pm on December 3, 2017.
Deadline for voting is 9:00am on December 8, 2017
Winner will be notified by 12pm on Decembe 8, 2017
1 entry per person.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Charlotte Ballet, Carowinds, or Harris Teeter and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by phone call or email no later than 12pm on Friday, December 8, 2017. Winners must claim prize by 12pm Friday, December, 22 . No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm