Story Updated Tue Oct 21 19:17:32 PDT 2014
County Limits Tobacco Use in Parks and Government Property
The Mecklenburg Board of County Commissioners has adopted a Board of Health Rule and County ordinance to limit tobacco use on government-owned property.
- Search continues for missing 60-year-old man
- Mecklenburg County Mugshots October 20, 2014
- Behind the Scenes Look at Ending Domestic Violence
- Update: Police Don't Suspect Three Child Enticement Cases Related
- Thom Tillis Sits Down to Talk Campaign Issues with Will Kennedy
- Police Investigating Possible Embezzlement at Local Christian School
- Community Holds Vigil for Charlotte's Third Domestic Violence Victim
- Mecklenburg County Mugshots October 19, 2014
- Bunker Hill High School Mourns Loss of Third Student in Two Weeks
- Teen Shot & Killed By Rifle In Dad's Truck
- Suspected Charlotte Child Predator Spotted Again?
- More top stories...