Date(s) & Time(s)::
May 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Location: Pet Supplies Plus 7601 Pineville-Matthews Road Charlotte NC 28226
Phone: 704-935-2777 ext. 102
My name is Karen Coll. I am the Director of Operations for CoSaint Financial, an independent insurance agency located in the Ballantyne area. We have recently partnered with the Humane Society of Charlotte to host a charity event to promote animal vaccination and adoptionReturn to event list.
• Sponsorship level requires a donation of 50 pounds of dog/cat food or a $50.00 donation.
• Vendor booth
• No set up fee
About the Event:
The purpose of Save A-Paw Day event is to bring awareness of rescue animals, pet care and ownership. This is a fantastic way for local companies to market their business and build relationships within our community. Any company that is willing to donate a 50 pound bag of dog/cat food (or $50.00) can participate as an exhibitor/vendor and promote their business. Exhibitors/vendors are responsible for booth items such as table, chairs, etc, and are encouraged to bring marketing “giveaways” (i.e. pens, brochures etc.). Participating Rescue companies are encouraged to bring information regarding their organization and non-aggressive pets (dogs, cats, etc.) for viewing.
• Bring awareness to animal adoption and rescue groups
• Provide educational information regarding the importance of spaying/neutering
• Provide information on the importance of vaccinations and health care
• Collect food and money to donate to local rescue groups
• Help facilitate adoption process and qualifications
• Animal Adoptions
• Humane Society of Charlotte will be providing the vaccinations for $10.
• Humane Society of Charlotte will be providing the micro-ship for $10.
• Toe Nail Clippings ($5.00)
• Free educational pet information by the Humane Society of Charlotte veterinarians.
Event Time and Location:
Date: May 4, 2013
Time: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
Location: Pet Supplies Plus- 7601 Pineville-Matthews Rd Charlotte, NC 28226
For more information please contact Karen Coll at 704-935-2777 ext. 102 or by email at Karen@cosaintfinancial.com.