Edge on the Clock - iPhone Electrocution?

Tools

by WCCB News Edge

 Our public service announcement for the night: don't talk on your iPhone 5 while charging it.  A 23-year-old woman in China was electrocuted while talking on her plugged-in phone.  Authorities are not 100 percent clear if it was the phone, the charger, or possibly that she was soaking wet from the bath when it happened.  But probably the last one.  So really, just don't use electronic devices when you're soaking wet.

Plus:

My Doctor Says I Have Ghetto Booty

Snake In a Toilet!

Germany's Johnny Appleweed

blog comments powered by Disqus
  Information Guides

What's On TonightFull Schedule

8:00
hart of dixie
9:00
breaking pointe