Created: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:15:00 EST
Updated: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:55:38 EST
Prep for vacation with affordable Charlotte auto service!
Are you excited to go on vacation? Summer is quickly arriving and with comes the opportunity to hit the road and embark on a new adventure! However, no matter what kind of vehicle you have it’s extremely important to make sure that you and your ride are prepared for that long road trip or quick jaunt to the beach. The good news is Toyota of N Charlotte can help you get ready! In the midst of packing clothes and snacks, it can be easy to forget to check some features on your vehicle . That’s why we’re here, though -- to help you out and make sure your journey is going to be smooth and stress-free! Some simple auto service in Charlotte can go far in not only providing peace of mind, but ensuring that your trip will be uneventful and enjoyable from beginning to end!
Prepare for the road with Charlotte auto service!
The best way to get ready for any trip is to make sure you’re prepared for any situation, and to invest in some preventative techniques.
- Did you know that low tire pressure can potentially cause a blow-out? You definitely don’t want to encounter this experience when you’re travelling. Take a few minutes and do some at-home auto service in Charlotte by checking the pressure in your vehicle’s tires to make sure they’re properly inflated.
- Even if you think your vehicle is running smoothly, don’t pass up on the reassurance you’ll get by bringing it in for an inspection. A quick inspection by one of our certified and trained Toyota technicians will let you know if anything needs to be taken care that you weren’t initially aware of! Also, make sure that you have this taken care of at least a week before your trip. If any last-minute repairs do need to take place, the last thing you want is for it to delay your trip.
Always be ready for roadside emergencies!
If you do need to pull over to the side of the road while you’re travelling because of an emergency, make sure that you have all the materials you need to successfully and quickly handle the scenario. Every driver should have a roadside emergency kit in their vehicle so a breakdown doesn’t have to be a completely stressful experience. Some materials that should be included in this kit include:
- A tool kit
- Extra water for the radiator
- Copy of the vehicle’s warranty
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Jumper cables
These are only a few items that are recommended to have on-hand. If you want additional assistance in what you can – and should – do to prepare for these kinds of situations, you can always speak with one of the service team members at our location!
Getting reliable and affordable auto service in Charlotte doesn’t have to difficult. When you visit us, you know that you’ll be able to get the kind of auto repairs that are needed at a budget-friendly price! Don’t let getting ready for vacation stop you from getting your car prepped, too. Give our Service Department a call today at (888) 378-1214 so you can cross getting your vehicle some auto service off your to-do list!