Created: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:09:00 EST
Updated: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 05:52:52 EST
2014 Toyota Tundra near Charlotte gets new look and new models!
The new Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte is already known for being stylish and durable. After all, it did tow a space shuttle! If you want a vehicle that at the end of the day can handle a new challenge, then you’ll love what this new Toyota truck at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership is capable of handling. Not only is it built to be durable and tough, but its design for 2014 features a few new looks that will be sure to increase its curb-appeal!
New Toyota truck offers more trim-levels!
The 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte is going to introduce five new trim-levels:
- SR: Considered to be the basic model, there’s nothing basic about it! It’s designed to handle a rough day at work, but will also feature a backup camera and Bluetooth wireless technology.
- SR5: The re-designed interior of every 2014 Toyota Tundra is supposed to help increase convenience for the driver. For example, there’s supposed to be more storage space and the driver shouldn’t have to reach as far when making minor adjustments (such as adjusting the air or changing the radio station).
- Limited: Luxury is heightened in this new model. Not only is real leather used in the interior, but faux-wood details are also added!
- Platinum: This is considered to be a premium model and will have interior features that reflect this. Drivers will enjoy leather details as well as additional safety features like a Blind Spot Monitor.
- 1794 Edition: This new addition delivers a western theme. Luxurious features such as ultra-suede accents and leather seating ensure supreme comfort, luxury, and durability all at the same time!
Durable transportation is yours in this new Toyota near Charlotte!
You don’t have to wait for these stellar new trim-levels to arrive if you want to get a vehicle that’s up for a heavy-duty task today! The 2013 Toyota Tundra is more than equipped to handle a heavy load, or a rough road. After all, the CrewMax can tow up to 8,100 pounds! Along with being able to handle a lot of cargo, it’s also extremely versatile! Granted, the size and nature of this truck make it a prime choice for heavy jobs. However, it also has many interior features that make every journey smooth and seamless. Did you know that every trim-level of this truck has an audio system that is compatible with SiriusXM Radio? This means that you have even MORE radio stations to tune into if you want! You’re not just limited to the radio, though. An auxiliary audio jack is also a standard component so you’re able to plug in pretty much any electronic device.
Think the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is right for you? There’s only way to know for sure – come down and take it out on a test-drive! Experiencing the current model will give you a small taste of what the 2014 model-year will feel like, too! Stop by and see us at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville. We’re open until 10:00 pm every day!