Child Suffering From Heat Stroke Died


by WCCB Charlotte

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The 3-year-old boy found Wednesday inside his mother's car suffering from heat stroke has died. 

An official with Carolina's Medical Center confirmed that Logan Cox passed away Sunday.

Police said that the child left the home without the knowledge of his mother and was playing in the car with his dog when he became trapped. The mother found the child in the car at a later time and called 911.

Criminal Investigators and the Department of Social Services are investigating.




Most Popular