CHARLOTTE, NC-- Here are some ways the CDC says you can avoid the flu this season.
- Wash yours hands frequently and don't be a afraid to be "germ a phob."
- Get a Flu shot as soon as their available.
- People of high risk such as children and pregnant woman should definitely get a flu shot.
- Stop touching your face! many germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that others may have used.
- Be mindful when touching surfaces in public areas.
- If you feel like your getting flu like symptoms, CDC recommends you stay home for at least 24 hours until the fever passes.
What's On TonightFull Schedule
so you think you can dance