Cubs Fan Dies After Choking On Hot Dog At Wrigley Field

Tools

by Caryn Little

CHICAGO, I.L.--Officials say a woman died after choking on a hot dog at Wrigley Field. 

Police say 28-year-old Maureen Oleskiewicz was eating a hot dog before the Chicago Cubs game when she went into cardiac arrest as a result of food asphyxiation. 

The Cubs released the following statement: "The Chicago Cubs are saddened to hear news of the untimely death of Maureen Oleskiewicz...we will continue to keep her family in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time."

blog comments powered by Disqus
f