Kannpolis Christmas Eve House Fire Displaces One Family
Kannapolis, NC – Kannapolis firefighters responded to an afternoon house fire Christmas Eve.
The house fire was in the 900 block of Klondale Avenue off of Bethpage Rd. Units arrived on scene within just a few minutes to find smoke coming from the attic of the home.
The United States Fire Administration offers several safety tips for burning wood. People should have their chimney or wood stove inspected and cleaned annually by a certified chimney specialist. People should be cautious not to put decorations or flammable materials arond the hearth. The United States Fire Administration also suggests to leave glass doors open while burning a fire, to allow enough air for combustion.
What's On TonightFull Schedule