CHARLOTTE, NC-- Here are some ways the CDC says you can avoid the flu this season.
- Wash yours hands frequently and don't be a afraid to be "germ a phob."
- Get a Flu shot as soon as their available.
- People of high risk such as children and pregnant woman should definitely get a flu shot.
- Stop touching your face! many germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that others may have used.
- Be mindful when touching surfaces in public areas.
- If you feel like your getting flu like symptoms, CDC recommends you stay home for at least 24 hours until the fever passes.