Warning Signs Of Charlotte Fire May Have Been Ignored
CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- Neighbors say the two people who were rescued from an apartment fire in Southwest Charlotte may have ignored early warning signs.
The fire started in the attic of the Tyvola Centre apartments on Glendale Chase Court. Firefighters rescued two people trapped on the third floor Sunday morning.
Two of the firefighters got hurt in the blaze, but they are both okay.
Residents say it was a hectic scene. The apartment complex and the red cross are helping the 22 displaced families find temporary homes. One man faces a misdemeanor charge for driving over a fire hose.
What's On TonightFull Schedule
so you think you can dance