Two Brothers Blow Up House After Winning Lottery
WICHITA, KS-- According to police, two brothers accidentally blew up their house while celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket.
Authorities say the two brothers purchased marijuana and meth after winning $75,000 in the lottery. They say one of the brothers leaked lighter fluid into the air while refueling butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. When the butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace... it caused an explosion.
According to reports, one brother was taken to jail and the other was taken to the hospital with second-degree burns on his hands, arms, and chest.
The injured brother is in serious but stable condition. He was wearing a lottery T-shirt during the explosion.