Woman Dies From Drinking Too Much Coke
NEW ZEALAND-- A New Zealand coroner says Natasha Harris died from a heart attack due to her addiction to Coca-Cola.
Thirty-one-year-old Natasha Harris, a mother of eight, suffered from a heart attack back in 2010. According to the Associated Press, she consumed more than two gallons of Coca-cola and smoked about 30 cigarettes a day.
A post-mortem revealed that Harris had an enlarged liver and had developed cardiac arrhythmia due to her Coke habit. Reports say that deposits of fat were also found in her liver as a result of excessive amounts of sugar.
Harris' daily intake of Coca-Cola meant that she would have ingested about two pounds of sugar and 970 milligrams of caffeine per day.
What's On TonightFull Schedule
the mindy project