CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Craft Goddess Naomi Torres has a perfect homemade gift for Mom just in time for Mother's Day.
- Mix dry ingredients very well until no longer chunky
- Mix wet ingredients well in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredient mixture one teaspon at a time mixing vigorously with a metal wisk or in a food processor. Continue mixing until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press firmly into a mold. You can use a candy mold.
- Pop the bath bombs out of the mold and put them in a dry area on parchment paper to set. Let is dry for 24 hours.