Created: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 04:13:00 EST
Updated: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 04:26:10 EST
LOS ANGELES, C.A. -- Fire officials say they responded to singer Ozzy Osbourne's home Wednesday night after he starting a fire cooking a bacon sandwich.
Firefighters were able to get the fire under control quickly and only minor damage was reported. This is the second time the fire department has responded to a call at the Osbourne's home.
In January, a candle exploded and caused a fire inside the living room. Ozzy received minor injures during that blaze.