CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Several major store brands of vegetables are being recalled by Mann Packing for possibly being contaminated with listeria.
Originally, Mann only issued a recall for products under the company brand; however, the recall notice was revised on Saturday to include other brands made around the same time in the same facility.
▪ Walmart store brand Broccoli Florets; Broccoli Cauliflower Florets; Broccoli Slaw; Stir Fry Medley; Cauliflower Florets; Cauliflower; Super Blend and Vegetable Medley.
▪ Trader Joe’s store brand Kohlrabi Salad Blend.
▪ Aldi store brand Little Salad Bar Broccoli Florets and Broccoli Slaw.
▪ Safeway and Albertson’s store brand, Signature Farms, Meat & Cheese Tray; Broccoli Cauliflower Florets; Broccoli Slaw; Broccoli Stir Fry; Broccoli Florets; Veggie Tray with Ranch Dip; Vegetable Medley; and Veggie & Hummus Tray.
▪ H-E-B store brand Broccoli Carrots; Broccoli Cauliflower; Broccoli Florets; Broccoli Slaw; Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad; Veggie Toss Kit; Caulibit Mushroom Sauce; Caulibits Chopped Cauliflower; Cauliflower Florets; Fiesta Salad; Power Slaw; Stir Fry Medley; and Vegetable Medley.
▪ Archer Farms Broccoli Florets; Broccoli Cauliflower Florets; Broccoli Slaw; Broccoli Medley; Cauliflower Florets; Brussels Sprouts; and Shaved Brussels Sprouts.
▪ Cross Valley Farms restaurant food service bags of Shaved Brussels Sprouts; Cauliflower Florets; Spiral Cut Kohlrabi; and Superfood Slaw.
▪ Sysco Natural restaurant food service bags of Broccoli Cole Slaw.
Most of the products listed have a sell by date of October 11th through October 20th. The listeria infection is also believed to be behind an unexpected recall of chicken that happened from The Fresh Foods.
Consumers with questions can call Mann Packing, 24 hours a day, at 888-470-2681.