- Extremely detail-oriented, diligent, and accurate.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Team player.
- Video editing and/or graphic design experience would be a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Digital traffic changes – downloading and watching commercials, creating detailed digital traffic instructions, trafficking commercials and display ads for digital campaigns.
- Keeping drives and other organizational tools updated with accurate, consistent traffic instructions and campaign details.
- WideOrbit Traffic System order entry as needed.
- Month-end client reporting.
- Serve as a backup for a digital marketing specialist on the following tasks: sending weekly pacing reports to account executives, sending weekly footfall reports to clients,
in-depth client report creation, dashboard analysis, and proposal creation.
- Credit checking and approval on advertisers and agencies add new advertiser/agencies to Wide Orbit
- Month-end client invoicing, including co-op reports/invoices
- Monthly and interim billing, electronic invoicing
- Reconciling and maintaining Accounts Receivable including recording and processing payments
- Reconcile programming logs
- Assist Business Manager to increase efficiency with the station
Please send resumes and cover letter to the attention of:
Gaston Bates, Station Manager
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205