Bahakel Digital: Digital Operations Coordinator
- Extremely detail-oriented, diligent, and accurate. Enjoys administrative work and is process-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. This will be a client-facing role at times.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Team player.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Google G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Experience with Google Data Studio would be a plus.
- Light video editing/Adobe Media Encoder experience would be a plus.
- Google Ad Manager 360 experience would be a plus.
- Google Analytics experience would be a plus.
- Monday.com task management platform experience would be a plus.
- Digital traffic changes – downloading and watching commercials, creating detailed digital traffic instructions, trafficking commercials and display ads for digital campaigns.
- Keeping drives and other organizational tools updated with accurate, consistent traffic instructions and campaign details.
- WideOrbit Traffic System order entry as needed.
- Month-end client reporting, including co-op reporting. Must be comfortable working frequently in PowerPoint.
- Campaign startup tasks including pixel management, campaign setup, etc.
- Weekly campaign pacing report generation and campaign management for all Bahakel Digital campaigns.
- Serve as a backup for the digital team on the following tasks: sending weekly pacing reports to account executives, sending weekly footfall reports to clients, Monday.com task management platform troubleshooting and management, in-depth client report creation, dashboard analysis, and proposal creation.
- Other digital operations duties as assigned.
Please email resume to:
WCCB Charlotte, One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
No phone calls please