Now that its summer and school is over, your routine has probably gotten a little easier. That is, for at least the next couple of months. Before the school season starts up again, perhaps it’s time to update the family car? Before it gets to be a hectic schedule once again, Toyota of N Charlotte is here to help you find the best choice.
Family car features to look for
When looking for a family car, there are a few important factors to look out for. Toyota of N Charlotte recommends the following things to look at when selecting your new family car:
- Reliability. One of the worst things that could happen is your car breaking down when you need it. Having to get it fixed just doesn’t fit into your schedule. A new Toyota promises to be one of the most reliable rides you can own. Our N Charlotte family cars are highly recommended from the industry and personal testimonials.
- Safety. Any family car has to be safe. Be sure that when you’re checking out a new vehicle, you’re taking note of safety ratings and reviews.
- Handling. When you have precious cargo in your car, you want to make sure it can handle well and responds quickly to any necessary and sudden actions. That’s why it’s important to test drive cars you are interested in when looking at family cars in N Charlotte.
- Space and Versatility. There will be times where you’ll have to take more than just your family with you on trips. Sometimes you’ll need to bring backpacks, groceries, or sports equipment. When purchasing your Toyota from N Charlotte, be sure to check out how much room there is for storage.
- Technology. We know the importance of staying connected at all times. Technology available in our new family cars range from hands-free calling and a built-in GPS, to rear seat monitors to keep your children entertained on long car rids.
N Charlotte has the car models to fit any family’s lifestyle
When looking at all of these features together, there are a few standouts available at Toyota of N Charlotte that would make the perfect family car!
- 2017 Toyota Highlander. The Toyota Highlander is the perfect SUV to bring everything and everyone you need with you for a day in the city. It also comes available as a hybrid for better fuel economy.
- 2017 Toyota Sienna. The Toyota Sienna isn’t your stereotypical minivan. It comes with amazing versatility and a chic and modern design.
- 2017 Toyota RAV4. This crossover combines the best parts of a SUV and sedan. The RAV4 can meet all your storage needs, and you’ll still be able to fit into small parking spaces!
- 2017 Toyota Prius v. Maybe your family just doesn’t need the space of a SUV. The Prius v gets great gas mileage with 43 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. And despite its appearance, you can comfortably fit your family inside.
Come see all of our available family cars at Toyota of N Charlotte today! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Road Exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.