Go Pink With BCC Rally’s Pink Bow Campaign

‘Pink it up’ again this year during the 10th annual BCC Rally’s Pink Bow Campaign. Each year the Pink Bow Campaign sells custom bows year-round for individuals, businesses, neighborhoods and schools to ‘pink up’ their surrounds in a show of support for the cause. So far, the campaign has contributed over $160,000 since 2007 selling custom bows.

Start a pink bow campaign today, and help spread the message that early detection saves lives. Bows can be purchased for individuals, local business, schools, neighborhoods and special events. 5-inch bows are $2 and are great for backpacks, hair bows and lockers. 7-inch bows are $5 and are ideal for doors, computers, desks and cubicles. 10-inch bows are $7 and fit great on mailboxes trees and doors.

All funds raised by BCC Rally benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and 75 percent of the total amount raised is distributed to local agencies and programs that provide education, treatment, support and diagnostic breast cancer services to those in need in Charlotte and the surrounding 13 counties. The remaining 25 percent supports research. The mission of BCC Rally is to bring men, women and children together to help raise breast cancer awareness and offer financial support for Rally for the Cure, to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

To learn more about BCC Rally and how to get involved visit with events, partnership opportunities or to donate to the silent auctions visit www.bccrally.org or info@bccrally.org.

Contact Carol or Jacque at 704-612-4106 or email pinkbow4rally@gmail.com to order your bows.