Not all drivers want the same vehicle with all of the same features. This is why many of our new Toyota near Charlotte offer different trim-levels with their own unique features. However, choosing the right trim-level for your new Toyota might sound difficult if you’re not familiar with this term. There’s no need to worry, Toyota of N Charlotte can explain. We want to help you understand every step of the car-buying process and make it as easy as possible for you!
What is a trim-level in our new Toyota near Charlotte?
Trim-levels may sound confusing, but they’re actually quite simple. Most of our new Toyota offer their own grades, such as the 2014 Toyota Corolla in N Charlotte, which offers L, LE, LE ECO and S. Each grade comes with a variety of different standard features, so you can choose what you want in your new Toyota. Here’s some more information to help you understand trim-levels:
- Our new Toyota typically start with a base trim-level, which is the L for the Toyota Corolla. The higher the grade, the further advance the vehicle is and the more standard features it includes.
- Most automotive manufacturers keep trim-levels simple by sticking a basic system, in which there’s a hierarchy of grades. For example the Toyota Corolla L will always be a lower trim-level than the Toyota Corolla S.
- As aforementioned, each grade comes with a different set of standard features. These features are bundled together to make it easy to choose what you want in your new Toyota. However, it’s important to remember the price reflects the amount of features included.
- Packages are also a way to add features to your new Toyota, but aren’t considered trim-levels. Packages typically include features you can’t find standard and are additions after you choose a specific grade.
- To decide on the right trim-level, you must consider your budget and what features are important to you. If you want the best and most high-tech features you may want a higher grade. Similarly, if you’re on a budget, a lower grade can save you money.
New Scion near Charlotte offer simplified buying process!
If trim-levels seem too complicated, visit our Toyota dealership and let our knowledgeable Sales Specialists help. We can share other options such as our new Scion in N Charlotte, which help eliminate the confusion. This is because every new Scion is only offered in one trim-level to make the buying process much easier! This means every feature comes standard in our new Scion; however, additional parts and accessories can be added to personalize your ride and take it to the next level.
Visit our Toyota dealership today to buy your new Scion or Toyota today! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. You can also call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information or to set up an appointment to meet with a Sales Specialist. Don’t forget to ask about our specials to save some extra money!