It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for – the 2014 Toyota Highlander has finally arrived at Toyota of N Charlotte and it’s bringing a lot of change! This new Toyota in N Charlotte has been completely redesigned and you’re going to love what it has to offer. As if the N Charlotte Toyota Highlander weren’t stylish enough, it’s sporting a whole new look inside and out. It’s also more family-friendly! Even with all of these changes, the 2014 Toyota Highlander is still affordable with a starting MSRP around $29,000!
Explore the new look of the 2014 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte
Like we said, the 2014 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte has been given a complete remodel inside and out! Now, this new Toyota is sleeker and more refined than ever before. This proves you don’t have to give up style to have a family-friendly ride. Some of the features that make this new Toyota so stylish include:
- Sculpted lines to give it a modern and forward-moving appearance
- Projector-beam halogen lights, daytime-running lights and integrated fog lights to give the front a whole new appearance
- 18- or 19- inch alloy wheels for some extra exterior shine
- Available sliding power moonroof or panoramic moonroof to let in some extra light
- Wood-grain or silver metallic accents throughout the interior for a touch of elegance
- Ambient lighting throughout the cabin in certain models for added function and flair
- Fabric, SofTex or leather-trimmed seats are also available for a plush feel
Get family-friendly features in this new Toyota near Charlotte
This new Toyota in N Charlotte has so much more to offer than just style. You’ll get the space, versatility and safety you need to make the 2014 Toyota Highlander the perfect ride for the whole family!
- The 2014 Toyota Highlander has enough seating to fit up to eight people, which is an improvement from the seating for seven in the last model year! With this extra space, you won’t have to leave anyone behind!
- This new Toyota includes a ton of cargo capacity to help you fit all of your gear. You can find 13.8 cu. ft. of cargo volume behind the third row; however, with both the second and third row seats folded you can get up to 83.7 cu. ft. of cargo volume!
- There are also extra storage compartments throughout the interior, such as the huge roll-top center console, which can be used to place large bags or purses. It also comes with a useful in-dash shelf and an over-sized glove box.
- Additionally, the safety features in this new Toyota can give you some peace-of-mind while on the road with your family. It includes safety features such as the Star Safety System, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and an advanced airbag system to help keep you out of harm’s way!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte today to check out the 2014 Toyota Highlander in person and get behind the wheel with a test drive! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. in Huntersville. Don’t hesitate to contact our Internet Sale Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information. We’d love to hear from you!