Daycare Children Treated After Possibly Consuming Water with Bleach

KINGS MOUNTAIN, N.C. — Several children are being treated at local hospitals after authorities say they possibly consumed bleach. Kings Mountain officers say they were called to Bolin’s Daycare Center on Ramseur Street on Monday. When they arrived, emergency crews were in the process of transporting the children for precautionary reasons. 

None of the children were reported to have any serious complications. Staff members told authorities, a small amount of bleach added to a water pitcher was accidentally placed in a refrigerator. The water was then distributed to the children. 

We have a crew at the scene. As more details become available, we will bring you the latest.