It’s been announced that 2014 will be the last model year for the N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser, as it’s set to retire. Although we hate to see this new Toyota near Charlotte make its exit, it’s not going to go quietly. Toyota will be releasing a limited-edition model that’ll be the toughest and most capable model yet! Along with its power, the Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Ultimate Edition will sport a vintage style as a nod to the Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, which is where its inspiration came from!
Special-edition new Toyota in N Charlotte pays tribute to past
As the last year for the N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser, we’re excited for it to go back to its roots by paying homage to the FJ40. We also can’t wait to see the very best performance this unique new Toyota will have to offer!
- The exterior of the Ultimate Edition will boast a special “Heritage Blue” paint color, which resembles the classic color of the FJ40. It’ll also have a white grille with blacked out door handles, bumpers and outside mirrors. Other exterior features include a roof rack, rock rails and rear wipers.
- To make this model the toughest and most performance driven Toyota FJ Cruiser, it’ll have some great Toyota Racing Development (TRD) equipment under the hood! This includes TRD off-road suspension, which features TRD Bilstein race shocks for enhanced stability and TRD race coil springs for increased approach angles.
- Along with these performance features are the TRD front skid plates, which are designed to protect the vehicle’s underbody. It also flaunts strong 16-inch Gunmetal wheels fit to handle any type of terrain!
- Other off-roading features include Active Traction Control, Vehicle Skid Control, Crawl Control and an electronically controlled locking rear differential. The Toyota Star Safety System is also built-in to help keep you safe while on and off the road.
- The interior was additionally improved to give you comfort and convenience with features such as Cruise Control, Multi-information Display, a Remote Keyless Entry System and a leather-trimmed steering wheel. It also displays a Stainless steel FJ Cruiser Ultimate Edition dash plaque to show it’s a rare ride!
As you can tell, the Toyota FJ Cruiser near Charlotte really knows how to cause a stir before leaving with this limited production model! With all of the style and performance features this new Toyota will be offering, everyone will want to get behind the wheel! However, availability of the Toyota FJ Cruiser Ultimate Edition will be extremely limited, as only 2,500 will be produced.
Check out the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in N Charlotte!
We’ll have to wait to find out if this new Toyota will arrive at our dealership; however, we do have the 2014 model available today! It’s sure to give you all the style and performance capabilities you could want. Take it for a test drive and experience it for yourself!
Toyota of N Charlotte is located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. Call our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 to set up an appointment to meet with a Sales Specials or just stop by and we’d be happy to help you!