If you’re an off-roading enthusiast, you’re going to be just as excited about the new TRD Pro Series as we are! This new series is packed with Toyota Racing Development (TRD) off-roading features and is set to hit Toyota dealerships in the fall!
Three new Toyota in N Charlotte to join TRD Pro Series
The TRD Pro Series will include three new Toyota – the N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Tacoma and Toyota Tundra! Each model will have its own unique features; however, every model in the lineup will come with upgrades such as:
- TRD tuned front springs and Bilstein shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain
- TRD skid plates for protection underneath from flying dirt and debris
- TRD shift knob and floor mats for some added interior style
- Unique Toyota badging with a retro look as a homage to earlier models
- New “Inferno” exterior paint color to choose from
Special new Toyota in N Charlotte take things off the road!
Toyota has a long heritage of off-road racing and now it’s bringing these off-road capabilities to you! The new TRD Pro Series is designed by the experts at TRD and built for adventure! Let’s take a look at what each new Toyota in N Charlotte will have to offer.
- Toyota 4Runner: If you want an SUV you can take off the beaten path, check out the Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte. This new Toyota will be even more prepared for adventure with the TRD Pro Series. It’s named the “Rockstar 4Runner” because of its ability to crawl over rocks and uneven terrain. This new Toyota will features a 1.5-inch lift on the front, so it can approach steeper hills. It’ll also look the part with 17-inch black alloy wheels, black accents on both bumpers and special TRD badges!
- Toyota Tacoma: The N Charlotte Toyota Tacoma is also known for its off-roading capabilities, which will be taken to a whole new level with the new “Taco Supreme” model! This name was given to this Toyota Tacoma because it’s packed with a ton of hot features including specially-tuned springs for enhanced handling, all-terrain tires with beadlock-style wheels for added security, a TRD exhaust for a more engine efficiency and TRD Pro badges to show off its special status!
- Toyota Tundra: The Toyota Tundra is known for its power to tow and haul, but this new model will be known for its off-road prowess! This new Toyota truck is dubbed the “Tundra Like No Other” because it contained exclusive features throughout! These features include 18-inch blacked-out alloy wheels, a TRD PRO stamp on the rear end of the bed, red stitching on the interior seats and a unique instrument panel inside! The performance is also amped up with TRD-tuned springs, a 2-inch lift in the front, a TRD dual exhaust and more!
Like we said, the new TRD Pro Series won’t be in Toyota dealerships until later this year. If you can’t wait to go on your adventure, stop by Toyota of N Charlotte and check out our off-road ready new Toyota today! We’re located right off I-77 on exit 23 in Huntersville!