When you think of a pickup truck, it used to be that all that would come to mind was how powerful it was. Now, pickup trucks like the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra are not only made to work, they’re taken to a whole new level with style and luxury! If you want a vehicle that’s rough and tough, but you can also show off on the streets, check out the 2014 Toyota Tundra Platinum! This new Toyota in N Charlotte has an urban city theme with tons of upgraded features inside, while still giving you the capabilities of a powerful pickup truck!
N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Platinum goes above and beyond Ford F150 Platinum
If you’ve been checking out the Platinum edition of the 2014 Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte, you may have also noticed the comparable Ford F150 Platinum. These two pickup trucks are very similar, but you’ll notice some big differences when you take a closer look!
To help you make a wise decision between these two pickup trucks, we’ve done the research! We found this new Toyota truck beats its competitor in a number of different ways – including its price and features!
Platinum edition of Toyota Tundra in N Charlotte includes premium features!
Like we said, the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Platinum is a great option if you want a pickup truck that’s decked out with luxurious features and technology. You’ll find more of what you’re looking for in this new Toyota than the Ford F150 to give you added comfort, convenience and entertainment!
- It features a perforated black leather 12-way adjustable driver’s seat, which tops its Ford competitor’s 10-way adjustable driver’s seat.
- You can also enjoy the Toyota Entune System for your entertainment, which is an exclusive feature in our new Toyota! With this system, you can access some great apps such as iHeartRadio and Yelp.
- Your Toyota Entune and audio settings can all be controlled on the 6.1-inch touchscreen in front of you. It’s two inches bigger than the touchscreen display in the Platinum edition of the Ford F150 for a better view!
- If you like to crank up your music, you’ll enjoy the 12 JBL speakers in this new Toyota compared to the complete 10 Sony speakers in the Ford F150. With more speakers, you’ll have a surround-sound listening experience.
- The Toyota Tundra Platinum even comes standard with a power moonroof, so you can enjoy the outdoors even more! You would have to pay extra for in its Ford competitor!
Even with all of this to offer, the N Charlotte Toyota Tundra Platinum is much more affordable than the 2014 Ford F150 Platinum! This new Toyota has a starting MSRP of $44,550, while its Ford competitor kicks off around $47,325! That’s about a $3,000 savings right from the get-go!
Come check out this new Toyota for yourself and get behind the wheel with a test drive! Our Toyota dealership is located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. Contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information.