Two-door sports cars are pretty popular. Between their amazing horsepower, incredible design, and jaw-dropping interior style, it’s hard not to love what they have to offer! N Charlotte Scion sports cars have been known in the past to be not just top stylish picks, but also affordable! The 2014 Scion FR-S in particular has caught quite a lot of positive attention over the years. Some of the awards it has received include:
- SEMA Hottest Sport Compact Award
- Cars.com Best of 2013 Award
- Top Safety Pick
- Compact Coupe of the Year
Even though it’s been recognized for its design and budget-friendly options, the new Scion FR-S in N Charlotte isn’t the only popular sports car on the market. The Nissan 370Z has caught some interest, too! So how can you decide which one is the better choice? We put these two sports cars up side-by-side to find out!
Compare the N Charlotte Scion FR-S and Nissan 370Z!
When it comes to choosing a new sports car, there a few factors drivers will want to keep in mind. Besides price, it’s important to make sure you’re getting the style, power, and performance you’re interested in!
You might have heard that this Scion sports car is budget-friendly; do you how budget-friendly, though?
- This new Scion sports car has the low starting MSRP of $25,455, while the Nissan competitor’s starting MSRP is $29,990! With the choice of an automatic or manual transmission to choose from too, you can be sure to enjoy the driving experience AND price of this Scion sports car!
- Did you know that every new Scion in N Charlotte also has a Pure Price? This basically means only one amazing trim-level is available, so you don’t have to worry about wasting your time negotiating and trying to get the best price. The Nissan 370Z doesn’t offer this perk, though. It comes in many trim-levels, so you could end up paying even MORE than what the starting MSRP is!
This N Charlotte Scion sports car delivers a performance that’s hard to top!
- With 22/34 mpg, this scion has a fuel economy that’s hard to beat. The Nissan sports car only offers 17/26 mpg!
- If you love being in complete control of your driving experience, then you’ll love how the Scion FR-S handles. It has a special lightweight design, and offers 200 hp! You’ll probably notice the difference in handling if you test-drive the Nissan 370Z. The Nissan’s curb-weight is almost 500 pounds heavier than the Scion’s!
- You also might have heard about the front-mounted flat boxer engine that’s in the new Scion FR-S near Charlotte. This unique engine helps lower the sports car’s center of gravity, which means the driver can enjoy even BETTER control!
Come test-drive this popular new Scion sports car today!
If you want to experience an incredible driving experience every day of the week, there’s no reason you can’t start now!
Swing by and see us at 13429 Statesville Rd in Huntersville to learn more about this car, and to check out everything it has to offer in person!