If you’re looking for an affordable sports car that still has great style and performance features, we suggest the Scion FR-S in N Charlotte. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another sports car that’s this performance driven, while still maintaining an affordable price! However, if you’re already familiar with this new Scion in N Charlotte, you might have also heard of the Subaru BRZ. This sports car is very similar to the Scion FR-S, as they were created through a partnership! Toyota was in charge of the engineering and drivetrain, while Subaru was in charge of the design. Due to this joint effort, they have a lot in common, including:
- 2.0-liter four-cylinder boxer engine
- 200 horsepower and 151 lb.-ft. of torque
- Choice of a six-speed manual or automatic transmission
- Rear wheel drive
- Fuel economy rating of 30 mpg highway and 22 mpg city
With so much in common, you’re probably wondering which sports car to choose. When you take a closer look, you’ll find these vehicles have quite a few differences!
N Charlotte Scion FR-S offers more affordable price!
If you’re looking for the best value, you’re going to want the 2014 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte. This new Scion is the more affordable option with a starting MSRP of $25,255! The Subaru BRZ is much more expensive with a starting MSRP of $25,595! This may seem like a small difference at first, but you also have to take into consideration how much more it would cost to upgrade the Subaru BRZ.
The Scion FR-S only comes in one trim level with Pure Price, which means you don’t have to worry about paying more for other models. The Subaru BRZ offers two trim levels. The starting MSRP for the Limited trim level starts at $27,595, which means you’ll have to pay even more for the features you want!
2014 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte offers better style and performance
Price isn’t the only thing separating these sports cars. When comparing the N Charlotte Scion FR-S with the Subaru BRZ, you’ll notice subtle, yet important difference in the style and performance they deliver. These differences make this new Scion in N Charlotte stand out as the better option.
- You’ll notice a difference in the front bumpers and grilles. They also flaunt different exterior badges to show off their specific brand!
- Each model also comes with their own unique options when it comes to exterior paint colors. You can find bold colors available for this new Scion, such as Firestorm, Ultramarine, Argento and Hot Lava!
- The interior is also slightly different, as this new Scion has a textured dashboard and upholstery, which stands out from the smoother surfaces in its Subaru competitor!
- Experienced sports car enthusiasts will notice a difference in the driving experience these sports cars offer. The rear springs in the Scion FR-S were revised to bring a more fun and dynamic ride!
Visit Toyota of N Charlotte to find out more about this new Scion! We’re located at 13429 Statesville Rd. just off I-77 on exit 23. You can also contact our Internet Sales Team at (888) 883-3797 for more information.