Pit Bull Saves Deaf Teen From House Fire

INDIANAPOLIS, IN– A Pit Bull is receiving some high praises for saving a deaf teen from a house fire in Indiana.

Reports say Nick Lamb, 13, was sleeping at home, alone, without hearing aids in, when the fire began.

Lamb was unable to hear the smoke alarms, that’s win “Ace” a two-year-old Pit Bull, took matters into his own paws and licked Lamb’s face until he woke up.

Once realizing the house was full of smoke, Lamb called 911 and got out in time.

The home was almost completely destroyed causing an estimated $175,000 in damage.

Nick Lamb’s mom, Lindsay Bernard, credits Ace with saving her son’s life.