If you’re in the market for a safe and reliable ride, you don’t have to look any further than our new Toyota in N Charlotte. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS), we have some of the safest cars available in the market. If you’re looking for a safe vehicle, chances are that you’re also looking for a vehicle that’s dependable and reliable. We have some good news for you: the N Charlotte Toyota Camry is both highly-acclaimed by both of these safety institutions!
N Charlotte Toyota Camry is a safe ride
The Toyota Camry in N Charlotte is America’s best-selling vehicle, which leads us to believe that people truly trust this ride to keep them safe. Not only does it deliver incredible performance and style, but it also allows you to be safe at every turn! The IIHS named the 2014 Toyota Camry near Charlotte as a 2014 Top Safety Pick and the NHTSA awarded the same model a 5-star overall safety rating, making this Toyota one of the safest cars around!
What are some of the features that make the Toyota Camry one of the safest cars in the market?
- This new Toyota boasts 10 airbags, which means every passenger inside this car will be safe at every corner.
- This N Charlotte Toyota also has the Toyota Star Safety System, which is a safety structure that is made up of six different features. Some of these features include Brake Assist, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, and Anti-Lock Brake System!
- The Toyota Camry truly shows it’s one of the safest cars in the market with Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats.
- The integrated backup camera, which is projected in the touchscreen display, gives you an extra set of eyes when you need to get out of tight spaces!
How was the N Charlotte Toyota Camry given its safety ratings?
When we have the safest cars in N Charlotte, we’re not exaggerating. A big chunk of our new Toyota have been revered by the NHTSA and the IIHS. Both of these institutions give our safety ratings that make it easy to let consumers know which cars are the safest. How do these institutions determine which vehicles are the safest vehicles?
- NHTSA: The NHTSA rates the safety of our new Toyota with a 5-star safety rating system. These vehicles are then put through different crash tests to see how these cars react during collisions. They mainly test how our new Toyota hold up in frontal crashes, rollovers, and side crashes. Those who perform well are given a 5-star rating, which makes them the safest cars!
- IIHS: The IIHS has a different way to find out which are the safest cars. They deliver their car safety rating by testing different cars and their crashworthiness and crash avoidance. If a vehicle performs well in the five crash tests (small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, head restraints, and roof strength), it’s named an IIHS Top Safety Pick. If the vehicle also performs well in crash avoidance tests, it’s dubbed a IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus!
Itching to get behind the wheel of one our safest cars in N Charlotte? Visit us at 13429 Statesville Road or give us a call at 888-883-3797!