To enter, retweet WCCB’s contest tweet, found here.
Doors open at 8 p.m. and the show starts at 9 p.m.
For tickets and more information about the Visulite Theatre, click here.
To learn more about SUSTO, click here.
SUSTO Twitter Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
May 26-27th, 2016
1 Winner will receive 2 tickets to see SUSTO with Carl Anderson & Christy Hays at Visulite Theatre on Friday, May 27th (ARV $24).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. To enter, Twitter users must retweet the contest tweet posted WCCB Charlotte on Twitter by 3pm Friday May 27th. After that time a winner will be randomly selected and notified via a reply or direct message on Twitter. The winner must respond by 6pm in order to get details on how to claim the prize.
1 Entry per person.
Deadline for entries is 3pm on May 27th, 2016.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 16 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of WCCB-TV (“Station”), The Visulite Theatre (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims. Winner must present photo ID, and sign a W-9 tax form upon claiming prize.
3) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
4) Winners will be notified via text message no later than 5:30pm Tuesday, March 15th. Winner must claim prize by 5pm Tuesday, March 22nd.
5) Twitter is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of this contest in any manner.
6) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of this contest in any manner.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm.