Young Professional Multi-Group Mixer Text2Win Contest
Text WCCBVIP to 31403 to join the WCCB Text Club for your chance to win 2 tickets to the 4th Annual Young Professional Multi-Group Mixer at The Fillmore Charlotte on Wednesday, July 27th at 6pm!
4th Annual Young Professional Multi-Group Mixer Ticket Giveaway Official Rules
July 26th, 2016
1 Winner will receive 2 tickets each to the 4th Annual Young Professional Multi-Group Mixer at The Fillmore Charlotte on July 27th from 6-9pm (ARV $12 per ticket).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 1pm on Tuesday, July 26th by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 1pm and 2pm on July 26th, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. One winner will be randomly selected on July 26th. Winner will be notified after 5pm. Tickets will be at will call under the winner’s name.
1 Entry per person.
Deadline for entries is 5pm for the July 27th, 2016.
ELIGIBILITY: To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of WCCB-TV (“Station”), RAIN or Live Nation (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winners consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Winner of the contest will be notified by text no later than 6pm on July 27th.
6) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm.