Missed deductions can be costly! Here are five frequently missed tax deductions:
1. Student Loan Interest, Tuition and Fees
2. Military Reservists Travel Expense (if travel over 100 miles and spend the night)
3. Travel expense for medical to and from all health procedures to receive medical care
4. Health care premiums/long term care insurance
5. Medical expenses for family with Alzheimer’s/other chronic illness. The tax break can go to the person or the family member who assumes the financial burden of the care.
Webtax is a tax specialist and accounting company with 13 offices in and around the Charlotte area. Webtax is family owned and operated, providing the same great service today as they did when they opened their doors over 50 years ago. To learn more visit http://prep.1040.com/webtax or call 704-568-6421.