Zell Or Zilch: Mommy Hacks
Mommy Hacks to help you conquer parenthood.
CHARLOTTE, NC — Parenthood isn’t easy, so in my last Zell or Zilch – I’ve found some helpful hacks for us parents!
I’m helping you conquer parenthood one spray at a time with Hawk and Sloane Sprays. Candice Romo, the wife of former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo is the founder, and created this with her friend Hollie. There’s a variety of sprays used for different things.
- Lice Spray (Tea Tree, Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint,” to prevent lice)
- Sassy Spray (fast fix for backtalk)
- Scary Spray (spray the monsters away with this mixture of “calming essential oils”)
- Sleepy Spray (lavender-infused formula for a restful sleep)
- Soothie Spray (diaper rash soother)
- Stinky Spray (removes stinky smells – think diaper pail!)
The six spray set is $60, you can grab all of them at Hawk + Sloane’s website.
And we all know a well-rested baby means happy parents! All the feedback I got from friends and family is that babies sleep longer in a DockATot. The baby lounger gives parents a safe, snug spot for little ones to relax, play, and get in tummy time. It reduces startle reflex, soft head, and SIDS – and can also be used as a changing station.
Celebrity followers include Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Molly Sims, and Tiffani Thiessen.
It comes in two sizes; deluxe (0-9 months), and grand (9-36 months) and are $185 each.
To get yours; visit DockATot.com