CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 26 – Novant Health South Park Family Physicians is pleased to welcome Dr. Jason Boothe to the clinic. Dr. Boothe is board-certified in family medicine and sports medicine. He will provide comprehensive primary care and sports medicine services for ages 2 and above.
Boothe was born and raised in Miami. He has a life-long interest in caring for athletes. Before attending medical school, he worked as a certified athletic trainer for Florida State University and the National Football League. After completing his family medicine residency at Carolinas Medical Center, he went on to complete a fellowship in sports medicine at the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill.
Sports medicine services include:
- Ultrasound-guided injections and procedures
- Regenerative treatments, including platelet rich plasma
- Partial percutaneous tenotomy (tenex) for chronic tendonitis
- Non-surgical treatment for chronic conditions
- Treatment of sprains and strains
- Treatment of joint pain related to arthritis
- Sports physicals
- Dry needling
- Pediatric orthopedic evaluations and management
- On-site, same-day X-ray and interpretation
- Fracture management
- Concussion evaluation and management
In addition to providing remarkable care, Boothe enjoys spending time with his family, mentoring high school and college students, and reciting poetry.
Novant Health South Park Family Physicians is located at 6324 Fairview Road, Suite 201, in Charlotte. The clinic is open Monday through Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Fridays, 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, click here.