Are you looking for a highly capable ride that can keep up with all of your adventures? You need something that can handle any task you give it. That’s why you should look into the new 2018 Toyota Tundra! This new truck in North Charlotte is perfect for those who go anywhere from downtown to off-roading. Our North Charlotte team has selected some of our favorite features that are available in the new Toyota Tundra.
The 2018 Toyota Tundra is the perfect car to take on adventures
The 2018 Toyota Tundra is the right vehicle for you if you’re looking for something that can handle whatever life throws your way. This is because of incredible performance features like:
- Automatic Limited-Slip Differential applies brakes individually to wheels with no traction and doesn’t cut the engine power like traditional limited-slip differential
- The available i-FORCE 5.7L V8 engine has the capability to tow over 10,000 lbs.
It’s important to stay safe while you’re on the roads in North Charlotte. That’s why the 2018 Toyota Tundra is equipped with some of the best Toyota safety features to help keep you protected while you’re on the road.
- The Toyota Tundra is the first full-size pickup to offer Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- LATCH allows children using child seats to be safely secured and it allows you to quickly mount the seat
Just because you have a car that is perfectly capable to handle whatever you throw at it, that doesn’t mean it can’t be stylish! The new Toyota Tundra has incredible details that help make it stand out and leave a great impression.
- The interior design of the Tundra blends functionality and comfort with premium materials to give it an upscale feel
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass helps reduce the ultraviolet and infrared rays that can penetrate through glass. That means you’ll have less chance of being sunburnt, and your car will be cooler when you get in.
Like any new Toyota in North Charlotte, the new Toyota Tundra is equipped with the best Toyota technology features.
- The available Integrated Navigation helps you find your way and is featured on a 7-in. High-resolution touch-screen display
- The standard backup camera makes backing up a trailer a little bit easier to handle
Find the perfect truck for you at Toyota of North Charlotte
If you find yourself interested in the 2018 Toyota Tundra after reading all that is has to offer, you’re in luck! It’s available at Toyota of North Charlotte and starts at an MSRP of $31,120. We have plenty of other trucks available, so we have the perfect vehicle on our lot to fit your lifestyle. Our dealership is located at 13429 Statesville Road, which you can reach by taking Exit 23 off I-77 in Huntersville.