Edge On The Clock: Mom Accidentally Cooks Elf On The Shelf

A mom in Texas accidentally cooked her family’s Elf On The Shelf.
Brittany Mease says her kids noticed Elvis the elf hadn’t moved in a few days.
When they weren’t looking, she tossed him in the oven and promptly forgot about him.
Until a few days later, when she turned the oven on and smelled burning plastic.

Plus, a new restaurant in Paris, France caters to nudists and a woman says she wasn’t allowed in an airport lounge because she was wearing Uggs.