Ready to take things off the road but looking for a vehicle that’s versatile enough to handle city streets in style? Meet the all-new Toyota FT-AC. This SUV may still be a concept, but we’d drive it in a heartbeat and our N Charlotte Toyota dealership is here to tell you more about this rugged and adaptable new Toyota.
This N Charlotte Toyota concept is ready for anything
When we say the Toyota FT-AC is ready for adventure, we mean it. Here are some of the performance highlights this N Charlotte Toyota is featuring in its concept state:
- A gasoline-powered engine with all-wheel drive capabilities
- Variable terrain response settings to take on ANY terrain and four-wheel lock functionality
- Skid plates to protect the underside of the vehicle
- A safari-style roof rack system that also has LED marker lights mounted on it in both the front and back so you can light up the immediate area around your vehicle
- Twin tow hooks mounted on the front
- Seating for five with a large, spacious cargo area
The Toyota FT-AC takes unique design to an unprecedented level
Plus, it looks awesome (there’s no other word for it). It’s styled similarly to the N Charlotte Toyota RAV4, but the Toyota FT-AC concept has a lot of edgy elements you won’t find every day. Here are some of our favorites:
- A new paint scheme – Prospect Green on the body with Fortress Gray on the roof
- A large, black front grille that’s set off by an LED lighting scheme and sporty fog lights
- A longer wheelbase AND wider track so it looks more aggressive (and it’s a bit more spacious)
- Extra-wide fender flares over 20” wheels that have a unique alloy design and all-terrain tires that are ready for anything
- A more geometric and defined design for an edgy new look
And they took features to a whole new level when it comes to technology and utility in the Toyota FT-AC. This N Charlotte Toyota concept boasts creative elements like:
- A WiFi hotspot in the car so you can stay connected AND share your adventures no matter how far out your new Toyota takes you
- Infrared cameras mounted on the side mirrors – this allows you to film while in motion, even in the dark, and you can actually remove the cameras and mount them on a bike for those can’t-miss moments
- Geo-locater capabilities so you can explore new terrain efficiently and easily
- An integrated rear bike rack for all of your mountain biking gear that actually retracts to a hidden spot if you want your vehicle to look sleeker for city driving
- Removable fog lights that can be used as flashlights or mounted on a bicycle for additional lighting
Pretty incredible if you ask us!
We don’t know that this N Charlotte Toyota concept will ever come to fruition, but if you’re looking for a hot new ride that’s capable of getting off the beaten path, come see us! We’ve got tons of new Toyota off-road options up for grabs. Stop by 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville.