Now’s your opportunity to infuse a whole lot of luxury into your drive time without breaking the bank – the 2019 Toyota Avalon has arrived at Toyota of N Charlotte, and we’re ready to put you in the driver’s seat! You’ll love everything this sleek and polished sedan has to offer for the new model year, so what are you waiting for? Take your test drive today!
Meet the new 2019 Toyota Avalon
We’ll start with the basics so you’re ready to hit the road as soon as you get here. Here’s what you need to know about the 2019 Toyota Avalon before you arrive at Toyota of N Charlotte:
- It has a starting MSRP of $35,500
- It comes in both gasoline-powered and hybrid models
- There are seven models to choose from – the XLE, XSE, Touring, Limited, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid XSE, and Hybrid Limited
- The gasoline-powered models get 22/32 mpg while the hybrid models take fuel efficiency up a notch with 43/44 mpg
Now, let’s talk more about the things we love so much when it comes to the N Charlotte Toyota Avalon’s all-new model year!
- First of all, technology – all we can say is wow. This 2019 Toyota offers the best of the best. You’ll find an interior decked out with features like Entune 3.0, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, an optional JBL sound system, Qi wireless charging, a backup camera with dynamic gridlines, Bluetooth, Entune App Suite, navigation… the list goes on and on. And on top of that, there’s a new 10” color head-up display up for grabs!
- What about style? The N Charlotte Toyota Avalon has been turning heads for years with its polished and sophisticated looks. The exterior has fluid lines accented by chrome, three sizes of alloy wheels, and LED lighting. It also showcases a dual chrome-tipped exhaust and 8 different paint colors to choose from! The interior, on the other hand, has a fabric or leather-trimmed interior that offers ambient lighting as well as hydrographic, cool aluminum, or warm wood accents.
- And we can’t forget performance. Like we said, you’ll be able to pick up this stunning sedan in either a gasoline or hybrid model and get great fuel efficiency either way. However, you’ll also find that you have a ton of other performance features up for grabs. There are four drive modes available – Normal, Eco, Sport, and Sport +, as well as electric power steering and Independent MacPherson Strut front suspension and multilink rear suspension. There are even paddle shifters available on some models to add more excitement to your drive time!
- We can’t discount safety, either. The 2019 Toyota Avalon offers features like Safety Connect Services, Toyota Safety Sense P, Star Safety System, an Advanced Airbag System, a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Intelligent Clearance Sonar, and more. You’ll have the peace of mind you deserve!
Test drive this sleek sedan at Toyota of N Charlotte
Take this N Charlotte Toyota for a test drive today – we’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville!