This contest is now over. Keep checking our contest page for other opportunities to win from WCCB Charlotte’s CW!
Watch WCCB News Rising weekdays, Wednesday, July 25th to Thursday, August 2nd between 4:30 and 9am for your chance to win a meet & greet with Janet Jackson plus 2 tickets to her show at PNC Music Pavilion on Friday, August 3rd at 8pm! When you see the special keyword you need – revealed during Rising, text it to 31403. One winner will be randomly drawn after the entry deadline at 12 noon Thursday, August 2nd. The winner will also be announced on Rising on Friday, August 3rd.
Janet Jackson Live in Concert Text Contest Official Rules
July 24th, 2018
1 Winner: One winner will receive 1 pair of meet & greet passes and 2 gold circle tickets for Janet Jackson at PNC Music Pavilion Friday, August 3rd at 8pm (ARV $757.78).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must watch WCCB News Rising, weekdays 4:30 to 9am between Wednesday, July 25th and Thursday, August 2nd and look for a special keyword that will be revealed during the show each day. The keyword must sent by text message to 31403 to enter the contest. The winner will be randomly selected at 12pm Thursday, August 2nd and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 am Thursday, August 2nd, 2018.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
Users can opt out of the WCCBVIP club by texting STOP to 31403 at anytime.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of LiveNation and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 1pm on Thursday, August 2nd 2018. Winner must claim prize during business hours by 2pm Friday, August 3rd. No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm