Text2Win Pre-Screening Passes To See ‘The Happy Time Murders’
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 11am Tuesday, August 21st for your chance to win an admit-2 pass to a pre-screening of ‘The Happy Time Murders’ on Wednesday, August 22nd at 7pm at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte. ‘The Happy Time Murders’ (rated R) opens nationwide on Friday, August 24th.
Set in the underbelly of Los Angeles where puppets and humans coexist, detective Connie Edwards (Melissa McCarthy) teams up with her puppet partner, Phil Philips, to find out who’s behind a series of puppet murders. From Brian Henson, the son of Jim Henson and director of The Muppets Christmas Carol and Muppets Treasure Island, comes the least kid-friendly puppet movie ever made. THE HAPPYTIME MURDERS is a hilarious and outrageous R-rated comedy unlike anything you’ve ever seen, starring the very funny Melissa McCarthy alongside comedy all-stars Maya Rudolph, Joel McHale and Elizabeth Banks.
The Happy Time Murders Pre-screening Text Contest Official Rules
August 20th, 2018
15 Winners: Fifteen winners will receive an admit 2 pass to see an advanced screening of “The Happy Time Murders” on Wednesday, August 22nd at 7pm at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 11am on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 11am & 12pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 2pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 11am on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018.
Deadline for entries is 2pm Tuesday, August 21st, 2018.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
A pass to the pre-screening does not guarantee entry. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Mobile phones may not be permitted into the pre-screening. Passes are non-transferable.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of STX Films, Allied Integrated Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 3pm on Tuesday, August 21st, 2018.
Winners must claim prize during business hours by 4pm Wednesday, August 22nd. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm