Text2Win Pre-screening Passes To See Disney’s “The Nutcracker And The Four Realms”
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Wednesday, October 24th, for your chance to win an admit-2 pass to a pre-screening of Disney’s ‘The Nutcracker And The Four Realms’ on Tuesday, October 30th at 7 PM at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte. 20 winners will each receive a pass. ‘The Nutcracker And The Four Realms’ (PG) opens nationwide on Friday, November 2nd.
When Clara finds herself in a strange and mysterious parallel world that’s home to Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers and Land of Sweets, she must brave the ominous Fourth Realm and its ruling tyrant, Mother Ginger, to return harmony to the unstable world.
The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Pre-screening Text Contest Official Rules
October 19th, 2018
20 Winners: Twenty winners will receive an admit 2 pass to see an advanced screening of Disney’s “The Nutcracker And The Four Realms” on Tuesday, October 30th at 7 pm at Regal Phillips Place, Charlotte, NC (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCBVIP text club by 2pm on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2pm & 3pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2pm on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018.
Deadline for entries is 2pm Wednesday, October 24th, 2018.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified.
A pass to the pre-screening does not guarantee entry. Seats are filled on a first-come, first served basis. Mobile phones may not be permitted into the pre-screening. Passes are non-transferable.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Disney, Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 6pm on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018.
Winners must claim prize during business hours by 12pm Tuesday, October 30th. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm