Text2Win ‘Beyond The Sky’ On DVD
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 6 PM Monday, November 5th for your chance to win the new sci-fi movie, “Beyond The Sky” on DVD. Three winners will each get a copy of the movie.“Beyond The Sky” is available on DVD and Blu-Ray™ from November 6th.
Based on a story by Fulvio Sestito, Rebecca Berrih and Warren Thomas (Tell Me How I Die), the film was written by Thomas and Marc Porterfield (“Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462”). Sestito, who has won numerous awards for his short “The Showdown,” and has worked with Guillermo Del Toro’s Mirada and Tim Miller’s Blur Studios, makes his directorial debut with BEYOND THE SKY which stars Ryan Carnes (Valentina’s Wedding), Jordan Hinson (“Eureka”), Martin Sensmeier (The Magnificent Seven), Don Stark (“That 70’s Show”), Peter Stormare (Fargo) and Dee Wallace (E.T.).
In BEYOND THE SKY, Chris Norton (Carnes) has been hearing about alien abductions his entire life but, in his gut, he knows they are not real. Setting out to disprove the alien abduction phenomenon once and for all, he attends a UFO convention to meet alleged abductees and reveal the truth behind their experiences. It is only when he meets Emily, who claims to have been abducted every seven years on her birthday, that Chris realizes there may be more to these claims than meets the eye. With Emily’s 28th birthday only days away, Chris helps her to uncover the truth as they come face to face with the reality that we are not alone.
Beyond The Sky DVD Text Contest Official Rules
October 31st, 2018.
3 Winners: Three winners will receive a copy of the movie “Beyond The Sky” on DVD (SRP $27.97).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 6pm Monday, November 5th, 2018 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 6pm and 8pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 9pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 6pm Monday, November 5th, 2018.
Deadline for entries is 9pm Monday, November 5th, 2018.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of RLJE Films, KWPR and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 10pm on Monday, November 5th, 2018. Winners must claim prize by 5pm on Tuesday, December 4th, 2018.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm