Text2Win HBO’s “Succession” Season 1 On Blu-ray + Digital
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, November 19th for your chance to win HBO’s “Succession” Season 1. Five winners will each get a copy on Blu-ray™ + Digital combo-pack. “Succession” is available on Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital now!
Set in New York City, this “witty drama” (Indiewire) follows the Roy family – headed by the aging patriarch Logan Roy (Brian Cox; “Medici: Masters of Florence,”) and his four children – who together control one of the biggest media communications and entertainment conglomerates in the world. The Roy’s story is compelling and often comedic, as they out-maneuver each other through cut-throat family and business dynamics while contemplating what’s in store once their father passes.
In addition to Brian Cox, the “expertly played” (Los Angeles Times) ensemble cast includes Jeremy Strong (“Masters of Sex,” The Big Short) as Kendall Roy, the second-eldest son who has his eye on his father’s position in the company, Logan’s formidable third wife, Marcia Roy played by Hiam Abbass (“The State, ”Blade Runner 2049), Nicholas Braun (How To Be Single, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot) as Logan’s great-nephew and potential power usurper, Greg Hirsch, Logan’s only daughter and natural leader Siobhan “Shiv” Roy played by Sarah Snook (“The Beautiful Lie,” Winchester), Kieran Culkin (“Fargo,” Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) as Logan’s cocky, but immature son Roman Roy, and Alan Ruck (“The Exorcist,”Ferris Bueller’s Day Off) as Logan’s eldest son Connor and the only Roy not competing to take over the family business.
Created by comedy television veteran and Oscar®-nominee Jesse Armstrong (In the Loop, UK show creator of “Peep Show,” “The Thick of It”), Succession℠ is also executive produced by Oscar®-winner Adam McKay (The Big Short, “LA to Vegas,” “Drunk History”), Will Ferrell (“Drunk History,” “Saturday Night Live”), Frank Rich (“VEEP®”), Kevin Messick (Daddy’s Home), and Ilene S. Landress (“Girls®,” “Mildred Pierce”).
All home entertainment releases include the exclusive bonus feature, “Anatomy of a Scene,” which takes audiences behind the scenes of the series’ heart-stopping season finale, covering the wedding in Wales, along with intimate interviews and insights from the cast and crew. Digital download copies will also include character features introducing the many players in the Roy family, including Logan, Kendall, Siobhan, Connor, and Roman.
Succession Blu-Ray Text Contest Official Rules
November 13, 2018.
5 Winners: Five winners will receive a copy of HBO’s “Succession” Season 1 on Blu-ray + Digital (ARV $37.99).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2pm Monday, November 19th, 2018 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2pm and 3pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2pm Monday, November 19th, 2018.
Deadline for entries is 5pm Monday, November 19th, 2018.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of HBO Home Entertainment and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 6pm on Monday, November 19th, 2018. Winners must claim prize by 5pm on Tuesday, December 18th, 2018. No prizes will be mailed.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm