The Charlotte Chorale Inc., under the direction of Mitchell Lewis, will present its 15th anniversary Christmas concert “A Christmas Journey” on Saturday, December 15th at 7:00 PM at Booth Playhouse. Watch WCCB News Rising on Friday, December 7th between 4:30 AM and 9 AM for your chance to win a pair of tickets to “A Christmas Journey”! The keyword you need to enter will be revealed during Friday’s Rising. Once you have the keyword, text it to 31403 by 10 AM that morning. Five winners will each receive 2 tickets to the Christmas concert. For more information and tickets, head to carolinatix.org.
Charlotte Chorale Text Contest Official Rules
December 5th, 2018
5 Winners: Five winners will each receive two tickets to The Charlotte Chorale Inc’s 15th anniversary Christmas concert “A Christmas Journey,” on Saturday, December 15 at 7:00 PM at Booth Playhouse, Charlotte, NC. (ARV $40 per pair of tickets).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must watch WCCB News Rising on Friday, December 7th between 4:30AM and 9AM to find a special keyword. Viewers will need text the keyword to 31403 to enter the contest. Winners will be randomly selected at 10AM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
Deadline for entries is 10AM Friday, December 7th, 2018.
Users will be prompted to join the WCCB Text Club if they’re not already a member.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Charlotte Chorale, Blumenthal Performing Arts and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winners will be notified by text no later than 11AM on Friday, December 7th, 2018.
Winners must claim prize by 5PM on Wednesday, December 12th, following the instructions in the confirmation text. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 5:30PM