Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Monday, January 28th for your chance to win “The Greatest Showman: Reimagined” on CD – The all-star companion album featuring new versions of songs originally found on the chart-topping movie soundtrack! Plus, one Grand-Prize winner will also receive a Paradigm PW 300 premium wireless streaming speaker! Nine runner-up winners will also get a copy of the album.
Contributing global superstars on “The Greatest Showman: Reimagined” include P!nk, Missy Elliott, Kelly Clarkson, Panic! At The Disco, Kesha, James Arthur, Anne-Marie, Pentatonix, Zac Brown Band, Ty Dolla $ign, Sara Bareilles and more. “The Greatest Showman: Reimagined” and “The Greatest Showman – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack: Sing-A-Long Edition” are both available to buy now!
The Greatest Showman Reimagined Album & Paradigm Speaker Text Contest Official Rules
January 17th, 2019.
10 Winners: One Grand Prize winner will receive a copy of The Greatest Showman: Reimagined on CD plus a Paradigm PW 300 premium wireless streaming speaker (total ARV $342.99). Nine runner-up winners will each receive a copy of The Greatest Showman: Reimagined on CD (ARV $13.99 each).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2PM Monday, January 28th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2PM and 3PM the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 5PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2PM Monday, January 28th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 5PM Monday, January 28th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of EMG and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 6PM on Monday, January 28th, 2019. Winners must claim and collect the prize by 5PM on Friday, March 1st, 2019 after following the instructions in the confirmation text. If the winner doesn’t respond by the claim deadline, the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm