When you think of the new Toyota Land Cruiser, what do you think of? Most people answer luxury; this N Charlotte Toyota is renowned throughout the industry for its plush interior, superior performance, and top technology. However, Toyota is about to put a whole new filter on this much-loved SUV – get ready to meet the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition.
Meet the new 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
Did you know that the original N Charlotte Toyota Land Cruiser was a far cry from the luxury model you see today? It was first built in 1951 and its main purpose was to serve as an off-road military vehicle with 4WD. There was very little luxury or convenience woven into the design – adventure was its only goal. That model served as Toyota’s inspiration for the new 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition.
In order to achieve that throwback blend of adventure and luxury, Toyota made some tweaks. Check out what you can expect to find when this SUV hits Toyota of N Charlotte this summer:
- A redesigned interior with only two rows of seats trimmed in plush black leather – this allows for a lot more cargo space in the rear.
- A 5.7L V8 engine (381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque), an 8-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission, and four-wheel drive capabilities
- Optional low range driving, a 2-speed transfer case, and Torsen limited-slip center differential
- A trailer towing package that gives you the capability to tow up to 8,100 lbs
- An exterior with no running boards or side body moldings – this allows for greater ground clearance when you’re taking things off the pavement
- New 18” bronze aluminum wheels with Toyota centercaps and a black-accented grille
- A Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System for superior handling and comfort on rough terrain
- Strategically placed skid plates to protect the transfer case, radiator, fuel tank, and front suspension
- Darkened chrome accents on the exterior, as well as dark chrome fog light surrounds and headlight housings
- Performance tech like Hill Start Assist Control and Downhill Assist Control, CRAWL Control, Off-road Turn Assist, and Multi-terrain Select with 360-degree views
- A 9” infotainment system with JBL Audio system features
- 4-zone automatic climate control and Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- All-weather floor and cargo mats to protect the interior
- Your choice of Blizzard Pearl or Midnight Black Metallic on the exterior
See this new Toyota this summer at Toyota of N Charlotte
And a power moonroof. Pretty impressive, in our opinions, and what makes it even more special is that Toyota is only putting out 1,200 models. It’ll be a limited-edition and when it arrives at Toyota of N Charlotte, you should hurry to get your hands on one!
As noted, the 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition will be arriving at dealerships this summer – follow us on social media for updates or just give us a call. You can reach us seven days a week at (704) 875-9199!