Text2Win A Digital Copy Of “The Nutcracker and The Four Realms”
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms stars Keira Knightley, Mackenzie Foy, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman
Join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 2 PM Wednesday, January 30th, for your chance to win a digital copy of the movie “The Nutcracker and The Four Realms.” Five winners will each receive a copy of the movie, redeemable online. “The Nutcracker and The Four Realms” is Digital and Blu-ray™ from January 29th!
Young Clara needs a magical, one-of-a-kind key to unlock a box that contains a priceless gift. A golden thread leads her to the coveted key, but it soon disappears into a strange and mysterious parallel world. In that world, she meets a soldier named Phillip, a group of mice and the regents who preside over three realms. Clara and Phillip must now enter a fourth realm to retrieve the key and restore harmony to the unstable land.
The Nutcracker and The Four Realms Digital Download Text Contest Official Rules
January 24th, 2019.
5 Winners: 5 winners will receive a digital copy of the movie “The Nutcracker and The Four Realms” (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 2pm Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 2pm and 53pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 7pm and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 2pm Wednesday, January 30th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 7pm Wednesday, January 30th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of Disney & Allied Global Marketing and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 8pm on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019. Winners must claim prize by 5pm on Friday, March 1st, 2019.
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm